Oat Milk: 180ml
Hojicha Powder: 2 tsp
Cold Water: 60ml
Ice cube: 1/2 cup
Optional: Maple Syrup: 1tbsp
1. Add ½ cup of ice to a tall glass.
2. Pour 180 ml of oat milk over the ice.
3. If desired, add 1 tablespoon maple syrup and stir gently.
4. In a chawan (tea bowl), whisk 2 teaspoons of hojicha powder and 60 ml of cold filtered water until fully dissolved.
5. Gently pour your whisked hojicha directly onto one of the ice cubes to create the layered effect.
6. Enjoy your picture perfect iced hojicha latte!